- Anchoring in Concrete
- Asphalt Maintenance and Repair
- Bonding to Concrete
- Concrete and the Weather
- Finishing Concrete
- Gravel and Sand
- Interior Concrete/Mortar Projects
- Mixing Concrete
- Repairing Concrete
- Resurfacing Concrete
- Stone Veneer Mortar
- Using Mortar Mix
- Incorporating Concrete Into a Mixed-Media Design
- From the Ground Up: How to Build a Dry-Stack Wall
- Quick Tips and Reminders for Using Fast Setting Concrete Mix
- Projects with 1 Product: How to Use Sakrete® Sand Mix Topping & Bedding Mix
- How to Pick the Best Sakrete® Product for Your Repair
- Tackle These 3 Outdoor Projects with Sakrete®
- 3 Reasons Pros Should Choose Sakrete® Resurfacing Products
- Use Sakrete to Check 3 Items Off Your Honey-Do List
- Reinvent Concrete Surfaces and Drive Business with Sakrete Flo-Coat Concrete Resurfacer
- Creating Traction in Winter Conditions
- Resurfacing Old Concrete
- Mixing Concrete
- Cement or Concrete????
- Finishing Concrete
- Placing Concrete in Hot or Cold Weather
- Bonding to Existing Concrete
- What is Mortar?
- Why do concrete slabs crack?
- How Much Concrete Do I Need?
- Setting Basketball Poles and Mail Box Posts
- Repairing Damaged Concrete Floors
- Play Sand and is it Safe for my Kids?
- Repairs to Asphalt Driveways
- Creating a Mortar Bed for a Shower Installation using Sakrete Sand Mix
- Part One: What Causes Concrete Cracks & How Do I Minimize Them?
Incorporating Concrete Into a Mixed-Media Design
Discover the possibilities of designing with concrete.
From the Ground Up: How to Build a Dry-Stack Wall
Here’s a how-to guide for building a dry-stack wall from footer to completion.
Quick Tips and Reminders for Using Fast Setting Concrete Mix
Tips and tricks to save time using Sakrete Fast Setting Concrete Mix.
Projects with 1 Product: How to Use Sakrete® Sand Mix Topping & Bedding Mix
Save time and get multiple jobs done right with just Sakrete Sand Mix Topping & Bedding Mix.
How to Pick the Best Sakrete® Product for Your Repair
What’s the best crack repair product for you? We’re here to help you pick the right one and get the job done right.
Tackle These 3 Outdoor Projects with Sakrete®
3 Reasons Pros Should Choose Sakrete® Resurfacing Products
Use Sakrete to Check 3 Items Off Your Honey-Do List
Make quick but drastic improvements around the house with Sakrete.
Reinvent Concrete Surfaces and Drive Business with Sakrete Flo-Coat Concrete Resurfacer
Learn how Sakrete Flo-Coat Concrete Resurfacer can save you time and bring you business.
Creating Traction in Winter Conditions
We’ve all seen drivers fishtail on slick winter roads. Create traction for these conditions using SAKRETE sands.
Resurfacing Old Concrete
As concrete deteriorates, you have two choices. You can rip it out and replace it or go with the usually more economical alternative which is to repair it.
With few exceptions concrete or any cement based product needs to be mixed with water before you can place it. This sounds simple enough. Dump in the water and stir. However...
Cement or Concrete????
In this blog we will hit the highlights on the differences with concrete and cement.
Have you ever seen a sidewalk poured with new concrete and watched someone finish the concrete? Like everything else that is done by someone with experience, it looked easy. Right? Guess what?
Placing Concrete in Hot or Cold Weather
People who pour concrete for a living can work almost year round in most parts of the country.
Bonding to Existing Concrete
There are two basic methods for bonding a portland cement based product to existing concrete:
What is Mortar?
There are three things that make mortar very different from concrete...
Why do concrete slabs crack?
Some cracks appear within hours of pouring. Others took many years to develop. What's the story??
How Much Concrete Do I Need?
Solutions for that common question of How much do I need???
Setting Basketball Poles and Mail Box Posts
Posts and Poles can also be set with Sakrete Concrete
Repairing Damaged Concrete Floors
PROBLEM: Mid-Century Modern home built between 1964-1966, used lightweight concrete as floor covering. Over 40+ years concrete in high traffic areas failed and disintegrated undercarpeting. This resulted in dips, flexible spots,metallic creaks and moans
Play Sand and is it Safe for my Kids?
"Sand has gotten a bad name due to the industrial applications it is used in"
Repairs to Asphalt Driveways
Blacktop maintenance and repair review
Creating a Mortar Bed for a Shower Installation using Sakrete Sand Mix
So you’ve finally decided that you need a second shower in the house.
Part One: What Causes Concrete Cracks & How Do I Minimize Them?
Learn how to avoid common application mistakes in your next DIY concrete slab project