posted by Sakrete
If you have that loose rail, loose brick or even a void in your concrete porch or stairs the Sakrete anchoring epoxy can be used for either an indoor or outdoor repair, and we’re here to help. Even If you’re looking to securely anchor thread bar or rebar into concrete or masonry surfaces, we’ve got the heavy-duty, easy-to-use epoxy you need.
If time is of the essence but you cannot sacrifice strength, look to Sakrete Rapid Setting Anchoring Epoxy:
Quick Facts about Rapid Setting Epoxy
- Safe for both horizontal and vertical applications
- Average of 15 minutes of working time at standard 75°F
- Reaches full cure in about 10 hours
- Ideal for vertical and horizontal applications
And, if your project requires extra strength, you can rely on Sakrete High Strength Anchoring Epoxy.
Quick Facts about High Strength Epoxy
- Designed for applications requiring exceptional strength
- 30 percent greater pull-out strength than Rapid Setting Epoxy
- Average of 28 minutes of working time at standard 75°F
- Reaches full cure in about 24 hours
Both the Rapid Setting and High Strength Anchoring Epoxies come in two-component single tubes that are applied using a standard caulking gun. Before applying the epoxy, drilled holes and surfaces should be dust free and cleaned of oil, grease and other contaminants.