SAKRETE offers products that are intended to support and assist in DIY projects. Products that assist in concrete applications such as:
- Installing concrete footings
- Creating round columns or piers
- Inserting or replacing expansion joints in concrete flat work
- Dissolver for eliminating concrete and mortar from tools and other surfaces
- Bagged material used for erosion control
- Cleaner used to prepare surfaces before applications
Concrete Mortar Dissolver – A safe, environmentally-friendly liquid alternative to aggressive acid concrete removers. Designed to remove dried concrete from tools.
Concrete & Asphalt Cleaner – Designed to remove or lighten grease and oil stains from blacktop and concrete surfaces.
Expansion Joint – Helps avoid slab cracking by keeping concrete from expanding and pushing against existing walls and slabs. It is flexible and will shape to any surface, even around square corners.
Form Tubes – A single use cylindrical heavy duty cardboard form designed to replace labor intensive wood forms. It can be used for above or below grade applications for concrete footings, piers, and posts.
Rip Rap – A sand and cement mixture used for erosion control. Bagged in a biodegradable scrim bag.
Read and follow the materials instructions for use, preparation and placement.