Cement Colors are synthetic mineral oxide additives that are durable and alkali and ultraviolet resistant. Use for coloring Sakrete Concrete, Mortar and Sand mixes.
- Alkali and Ultraviolet resistant
- Gives uniform color throughout mixed cementitious material
- Can be mixed with concrete mixes, mortar mixes, sand mixes and most cement based products
- Driveways, slabs, patios, walkways
Visit our Blogs:
- Concrete Design Trends for 2017
- Limitless Design Possibilities with Cement Colors & Sakrete Products
- Concrete Resurfacing and Stenciling (Part 2): How to Stencil a Concrete Slab or Patio
Product availability may vary by region.