Concrete & Mortar Repair
Concrete & Mortar Repair is a siliconized acrylic latex used for caulking cracks in concrete or masonry and also used for replacing deteriorated mortar in brick or block walls.
- Ready to use
- Weather resistant after curing
- Repairing cracks in concrete
- Replacing mortar in brick or block walls
Visit our Blogs:
- Why do concrete slabs crack?
- Part One: What Causes Concrete Cracks & How Do I Minimize Them?
- Part Two: What Causes Concrete Cracks & How Do I Minimize Them?
- Common Concrete Repair Problems and Solutions
- Driveway Maintenance Tips
Availability of products may vary by region.