Sakrete Backer Rod is highly flexible and compressible for easy installations. It is a non-absorptive back up material that can be inserted into a joint to control sealant depth and to create a temporary seal.
- Allows proper sealant tooling
- Allows proper sealant wetting of the joint surfaces
- Will yield a proper bond breaker between the backer rod and sealant
Commonly used in horizontal and vertical glazing installations for:
Availability of product may vary by region.
- Windows and Doors
- Expansion Joints
- Curtain wall joints
- Log Construction – behind chinking mortar
- Pavement joints
- Precast units and copings
||3/4" x 20'