Flo-Coat® Concrete Resurfacer is a polymer modified concrete resurfacing material requiring only the addition of clean potable water. For resurfacing concrete substrates. Can be applied in a flowable consistency using a squeegee, in a stiffer consistency using a trowel or can be sprayed through a hopper gun.
- 1/2” (12.7 mm) down to a featheredge
- Excellent bond to old concrete no primer needed
- Open to light foot traffic in 4 hours
- Interior/exterior applications
- Can be color pigmented with the Sakrete Cement Colors
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Can be used with paper concrete stencils for decorative concrete surfaces.
- Resurfacing concrete slabs
- Applying a decorative finish to concrete slabs
View our Stenciling Concrete with Sakrete Flo-Coat Resurfacer Video
Customer submitted / Flo-Coat Project
Availability of products may vary by region.
||20 lb pail
||40 lb pail
||40 lb bag