Glass Block Mortar is a quality mixture of white cement, lime, sand and special additives. Designed to provide a water resistant mortar for use in constructing both interior and exterior glass block walls. Can also be used where a white mortar joint is desired.
- High Strength >1,800 psi
- Meets property requirements of ASTM C 1714 and ASTM C 270
- Ideal for projects requiring structural strength for brick and block foundations.
- Applications from 1/4” to 1/2” (6 - 12 mm)
- Can be color pigmented with the Sakrete Cement Colors
- Laying brick, block or stone
- Scratch and brown coat
- Above and below grade applications
- Masonry parge or finish coating
- Interior or exterior
- Brick and block tuck pointing
Availability of products may vary by region.
||50 lb (white pail)
||50 lb bag