Type N Mortar Mix is a preblended mixture of sand and masonry cement or sand, lime and portland cement. For laying brick, block and stone in load bearing walls. Build walls, planters, and chimneys. For tuck pointing or repairing existing mortar joints. Can also be used for scratch and brown coat in stucco applications. Meets property requirements of ASTM C270 and C1714.
- Strength >750 psi
- Meets property requirements of ASTM C1714 and ASTM C270
- Applications from 1/4" (6.4 mm) to 1/2" (13 mm)
- Can be color pigmented with the Sakrete Cement Colors
- Laying brick or block
- Scratch and brown coat in stucco
- Above grade applications
- Interior or exterior
- Brick and block tuck pointing
Availability of products may vary by region.