Type S Mortar/Stucco Mix is a preblended mixture of sand and masonry cement or sand, lime and portland cement. For laying brick, block and stone in load bearing walls and below grade applications. Build walls, planters, and chimneys. For tuck pointing or repairing existing mortar joints. Can also be used for scratch, brown and finish of walls.
- High Strength >1,800 psi
- Meets property requirements of ASTM C1714 and ASTM C270
- Ideal for projects requiring structural strength for brick and block foundations.
- Applications from 1/4” to 1/2”
- Can be color pigmented with the Sakrete Cement Colors
- Laying brick or block
- Scratch and brown coat in stucco applications
- Above and below grade applications
- Masonry parge or finish coating
- Interior or exterior
- Brick and block tuck pointing
Availability of products may vary by region.
||50 lb (white pail)
||10 lb (plastic bag)
||40 lb bag - white
||40 lb bag - gray
||60 lb bag - gray
||80 lb bag - gray