One Coat Fibered Stucco
One Coat Fibered Stucco is a factory blended mixture of portland cement, sand and fiber reinforced polymers and packaged in moisture resistant bags. One Coat Fibered Stucco includes the sand needed for application.
- Meets ASTM C926 Standard Specification for Application of
- Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- Preblended with sand requiring only the addition of water
- Can be used in a 3 coat system or 2 coat scratch and brown application
- Water resistant with a breathable finish
- Concrete Block
- Vertical and overhead applications
- Scratch and Brown
- Brick or Stone
- Applications over metal lath, welded or woven wire lath in accordance with ASTM C1063
Availability of products may vary by region.