Rapid Setting Anchoring Epoxy
Rapid Setting Anchoring Epoxy is a two-component epoxy compound used to anchor bolts or other metal objects in concrete and masonry. A rapid setting material that can be used in vertical or horizontal applications. Its rapid set allows for use in walls with minimal run-out.
- Fast cure epoxy
- Exceptionally strong and hard once cured
- Solvent-free with no volatile components
- Will not shrink upon curing
- Anchoring and bonding applications
- Grouting dowel bars for concrete repairs
- Bonding to hardened concrete
- Filling holes, pits and cracks
Visit our Blogs:
Availability of products will vary by regions.