Repairing Cracks and Spalling Concrete
Featured Product: Top'n Bond Concrete Patcher
- Using a garden hose, remove any dirt or debris from the crack and surrounding area.
- For concrete with stubborn stains and heavy dirt build up, a pressure washer may be needed to properly clean the surface in preparation for the repair material.
- Prepare some Top’n Bond to a slurry consistency. Coat the repair area with the slurry. This will help ensure a good bond. ** BE SURE TO WEAR GLOVES **
- Mix product according to package instructions. Add additional dry material to the mix to increase the consistency. Using a margin trowel, add more product to the damaged area.
- Using a margin trowel, scrape off the excess product.
- Apply the finishing touches to the area using a paint brush to blend the Top’n Bond material to the existing concrete.
For complete product information, please refer to the product data sheet.