Repair and Level Interior Floors
Featured Product: Trowel Grade Leveler & Underlayment
- Mix Sakrete Trowel Grade Leveler & Underlayment according to the directions on the package.
- Be sure the floor has been prepped, cleaned and washed to remove any loose materials, dust or any foreign materials that could interfere with bonding.
- When mixed correctly, Trowel Grade Leveler & Underlayment has a very thick trowelable consistency.
DO NOT over-water to make the product easier to trowel. This will reduce adhesion and cause cracking, scaling and shrinkage.
- Use a trowel to apply Trowel Grade Leveler & Underlayment. Continue working the material into place until the full thickness is obtained.
- Trowel Grade Leveler & Underlayment can be used over wood or concrete surfaces, up to 2 inches in thickness.
- The addition of a bonding agent such as Sakrete Bonder & Fortifier will be required for applications on any surface other than concrete or concrete board.
Trowel Grade Leveler & Underlayment is a rapid-setting material and will become too stiff to trowel in about 15 minutes, depending on the environments temperature and humidity. Mix only what can be placed in that open time.
For complete product information, please refer to the product data sheet.
- Concrete & Sand Mix
- Post Setting - Round Post
- Post Setting - Square Post
- Filling a Round Hole (For Post Supports) and Filling Sakrete Form Tubes
- Polymeric Sand/Paver Set/Perma Sand
- US Cold Patch
- All Weather Black Top Patch
- Maximizer Post Setting - Round Post
- Maximizer Post Setting - Square Post
- Maximizer Filling a Round Hole and Filling Sakrete Form Tubes
- Mortar Mix
- Surface Bonding Cement
- Top'n Bond & Flo-Coat
- B-1 Leveler
Calculated results will reflect how many bags are needed for Block and Brick.
Enter the number of bricks (8" x 2" x 4") or blocks (8" x 8" x16") in the box below that you plan to use for your project. The calculator will then tell you the number of bags you need based on the different size of bags we carry.
This calculator is based on a 3/8" mortar joint. All yields are approximate and do not include an allowance for waste, uneven subgrade or any other variations from the joint size and brick and block sizes noted above.
Results will change if form of measurement is updated.