Concrete Expansion Joint
Designed for use as a control or isolation joint in most concrete slab applications. Can be used in driveways, sidewalks, highways, airport runways and floor slabs.
- Extruded from a high quality, closed cell non cross-linked polyethylene foam.
- Will not break or crack when used around curves or columns.
- Approximately 10 times lighter than traditional expansion joint products.
- Currently used by both residential and commercial contractors.
- Durable - with near zero water absorption, will not rot over time.
- Between dissimiliar substrates
- Abutments and perimeters
Availability of products may vary by region.