Self-Consolidating Concrete Mix
Sakrete® Self-Consolidating Concrete Mix is a dry, preblended, one-component, selfconsolidating, cementitious, polymer-modified concrete mix containing coarse aggregate, silica fume, and an integral migrating corrosion inhibitor. Designed for application thickness minimum of 1 in. and maximum thickness of 8 in.
- Self-Consolidating, excellent placement characteristics
- Polymer-modified for increased adhesion and flexural strength
- Integral penetrating corrosion inhibitor
- Enhanced with silica fume
- Convenient and consistent, made with coarse aggregate to eliminate the need to extend the material in the field, and the risk of reactive aggregate.
- Does not require mechanical vibration consolidation.
- Fiber reinforced to control shrinkage cracking
- Full depth repairs
- On grade, above, and below grade on concrete
- Horizontal surfaces
- Vertical and overhead surfaces when formed and pumped, or poured
- As a structural repair material for parking facilities, industrial plants, walkways, bridges, tunnels, dams, and balconies
- Filler for voids and cavities