Repairing Wide Cracks and Rough Dips in Asphalt
Featured Product: Trowelable Blacktop Patch
- Use a brush to remove loose material and debris from the repair area.
- Use a broom, brush or blower to move loose material away from the repair area.
- When applicable, use Sakrete Concrete & Asphalt Cleaner to remove or minimize any area stains.
- Scoop a generous amount of filler using a trowel or putty knife and apply it directly into the repair area. Force the product into all open voids before smoothing out the surface area.
- Use a wide putty knife to smooth out the repair material before the material begins to dry.
- Small repair areas require a minimum of a 48 hr cure time. Larger repairs and repairs made in cooler weather can experience a slower cure time and may require up to 5-7 days of cure before allowing foot or vehicle traffic. Monitor the repair area ensuring proper drying and material firmness.
For complete product information, please refer to the product data sheet.
- Concrete & Sand Mix
- Post Setting - Round Post
- Post Setting - Square Post
- Filling a Round Hole (For Post Supports) and Filling Sakrete Form Tubes
- Polymeric Sand/Paver Set/Perma Sand
- US Cold Patch
- All Weather Black Top Patch
- Maximizer Post Setting - Round Post
- Maximizer Post Setting - Square Post
- Maximizer Filling a Round Hole and Filling Sakrete Form Tubes
- Mortar Mix
- Surface Bonding Cement
- Top'n Bond & Flo-Coat
- B-1 Leveler
Calculated results will reflect how many bags are needed for Block and Brick.
Enter the number of bricks (8" x 2" x 4") or blocks (8" x 8" x16") in the box below that you plan to use for your project. The calculator will then tell you the number of bags you need based on the different size of bags we carry.
This calculator is based on a 3/8" mortar joint. All yields are approximate and do not include an allowance for waste, uneven subgrade or any other variations from the joint size and brick and block sizes noted above.
Results will change if form of measurement is updated.