5000 Plus Concrete Mix
A professional grade blend of portland cement, sand and gravel that is formulated to reach strength quicker and for superior durability. For repair and building jobs where concrete thickness exceeds 2”.
- High Strength 5,000 psi
- Full depth applications 2” (51 mm) or greater
- Ideal for structural applications requiring a small volume of concrete
- Rapid setting ready for foot traffic in 12 hours
- Faster strength gain than normal concrete in cold weather
- Driveways, slabs, patios, walkways
- Setting fence posts
- Foundation walls and footings
Visit our Blogs:
- Incorporating Concrete Into a Mixed-Media Design
- Expand Your Concrete Acumen with Concrete Countertop Mix
- DIY Concrete Countertops: Project Planning Guide
- Concrete Mixes 101: Which Mix Should You Use for Your Project?
- Cement or Concrete????
- Placing Concrete in Hot or Cold Weather
- Mixing Concrete
- Finishing Concrete
- How Much Concrete Do I Need?
Availability of products may vary by region.