Base Coat: Scratch & Brown Stucco
Base Coat: Scratch & Brown Stucco is a gray, blended, water resistant, portland/lime cement-based, material used for scratch and brown coat stucco work.
- Meets ASTM C926 Standard Specification for Application of Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- Preblended with sand, requiring only the addition of water
- Can be used in a 3-coat system or 2-coat scratch and brown application
- Water resistant with a breathable finish
- Concrete Block
- Vertical and overhead applications
- Scratch and Brown
- Brick or Stone
- Applications over metal lath, welded or woven wire lath in accordance with ASTM C1063
Availability of products may vary by region.
Some regions will carry Sanded Stucco