Surface Bonding Cement
Sakrete Surface Bonding Cement is a fiber reinforced portland cement based coating for concrete block and masonry walls. It can be used to build block walls without mortar joints as well as to decorate and damp proof existing block walls.
- High Strength >5000 psi
- Decorative Water Resistant Concrete & Masonry Coating
- Fiber reinforced to reduce shrinkage cracking
- Labor saving compared to conventional masonry construction
- Building dry stack block walls without mortar
- Damp proof coating for basement and foundation walls
- Masonry parge or finish coating
- Interior or exterior
- Scratch and brown coat
Visit our Blogs:
Availability of products may vary by region.