Patching Potholes in Asphalt
Featured Product: U.S. Cold Patch
NO MIXING IS REQUIRED.
Sweep and remove any loose material from the area to be patched.
NOTE: If product has hardened in bag, drop the bag and roll it to return it to a loose, potting soil type consistency.
- Pour the product from the bag and spread evenly in the hole in 1 to 2 inch layers.
- Compact the material by tamping or driving over.
- U.S. Cold Patch cures by compaction, not evaporation.
For complete product information, please refer to the product data sheet.
- Concrete & Sand Mix
- Post Setting - Round Post
- Post Setting - Square Post
- Filling a Round Hole (For Post Supports) and Filling Sakrete Form Tubes
- Polymeric Sand/Paver Set/Perma Sand
- US Cold Patch
- All Weather Black Top Patch
- Maximizer Post Setting - Round Post
- Maximizer Post Setting - Square Post
- Maximizer Filling a Round Hole and Filling Sakrete Form Tubes
- Mortar Mix
- Surface Bonding Cement
- Top'n Bond & Flo-Coat
- B-1 Leveler
Calculated results will reflect how many bags are needed for Block and Brick.
Enter the number of bricks (8" x 2" x 4") or blocks (8" x 8" x16") in the box below that you plan to use for your project. The calculator will then tell you the number of bags you need based on the different size of bags we carry.
This calculator is based on a 3/8" mortar joint. All yields are approximate and do not include an allowance for waste, uneven subgrade or any other variations from the joint size and brick and block sizes noted above.
Results will change if form of measurement is updated.