Pro-Mix Concrete Repair
Pro Strength, Pro Speed
Concrete Repair is formulated for the most challenging repairs the job can throw your way. With the same 15-minute set time and 1-hour cure time of all Pro-Mix formulas, Concrete Repair is also heavily polymer modified to allow for molding, shaping and superior bond – even overhead.
DOT Approved in CA (Category 3 & 4), MT, AZ, NE, MS, GA, FL, NC, NJ, NY
- An advanced mix for high-strength, extremely fast-setting repairs of overhead, vertical or horizontal concrete suraces
- Ideal for repair of structural beams and columns, including bridge decks, columns, overhead beams and more
- Heavily polymer modified for superior bond strength, workability and smooth finishing
- Repairs from 1/4" - 6"
- 15-minute set time, ready for traffic in 1 hour
- 3,000 PSI at 1 hour, 7,000+ at final strength
- Yields 0.19 ft3 (20# bag); 0.48 ft3 (50# bag);