Stone Veneer Mortar
Stone Veneer Mortar is a high performance, polymer modified mortar designed to set and grout artificial stone and natural stone veneers. Can be used over nearly any solid wall including masonry units, poured concrete or plywood.
- High Strength >1,800 psi
- Meets property requirements of ASTM C1714 and ASTM C270
- Applications from 3/8” to 1/2” (9.5 to 12.7 mm)
- Can be color pigmented with the Sakrete Cement Colors
- Setting artificial and natural stone
- Laying brick or block
- Scratch and brown coat in stucco applications
- Above and below grade applications
- Masonry parge or finish coating
- Interior or exterior
- Brick and block tuck pointing
Note: Mortar is only a part of the larger process of installing stone veneer. As such, the information provided here should be used in conjunction with “Installation Guidelines for Adhered Concrete Masonry Veneer" and local building code requirements.
Visit our Blogs:
- Stone Veneer Mortar: When and How to Use It
- Navigating Mortar Mixes
- Professional-Grade Cements, Mortars and Stucco Mixes
- What is Mortar?
- Tackle These 3 Outdoor Projects with Sakrete®
Availability of products may vary by region.