High Strength Concrete Mix
Sakrete High Strength Concrete Mix is a preblended mixture of sand, coarse aggregate, and cementitious materials. For new construction or repairs where concrete thickness exceeds 2”.
- 4,000 psi
- Full depth applications 2” or greater
- Driveways, slabs, patios, walkways
- Setting fence posts
- Foundation walls and footings
- Structural applications requiring a small volume of concrete
Visit our Blogs:
- Incorporating Concrete Into a Mixed-Media Design
- Concrete Mixes 101: Which Mix Should You Use for Your Project?
- Cement or Concrete????
- Placing Concrete in Hot or Cold Weather
- Mixing Concrete
- Finishing Concrete
- How Much Concrete Do I Need?
Availability of products may vary by region.