Construction & Anchoring Grouts
Sakrete grouting and anchoring products are professional grade materials designed for general and structural applications. These products provide high ultimate strength for the most demanding uses and are formulated to provide multiple-mix consistency options for a variety of setting and installations such as:
- Column bases
- Anchor bolts
- Machinery bases sole plates
- Tilt-up panels
- Steel bearing plates
- Reinforcing steel in block cells
- Dowel rods
- Transfer lines
- Concrete - poured in place, precast, and pre-stressed
For heavy duty applications that require a high strength material, including the anchoring of steel bearing plates, columns and heavy machinery, choose from the Sakrete line of grouts.
Anchor Cement – A mixture of cement, sand and special additives. Used for the rapid setting of bolts, railings and machinery into concrete, block and stone.
Non-Shrink Construction Grout – A non-shrink, non-metallic, structural hydraulic cement used for high-strength grouting.
Precision Non-Shrink Construction Grout – Non-shrink and non-metallic. When properly mixed to a fluid consistency allows for pumping grout to areas where it is difficult to access using conventional grouting methods.
Sakrete now offers a new line of anchoring epoxies:
High Strength Anchoring Epoxy – A ready to use, two-component epoxy compound that cures to an exceptionally strong, hard product.
Rapid Setting Anchoring Epoxy – A ready to use, rapid setting material that can be used in vertical or horizontal applications.
Tips for using general & construction grouts:
- Mix only what can be placed in 30 minutes or less.
- Construction grouts can be mixed to varying consistencies.
- Construction grout, in the proper mix, can be spray applied.
- Colder temperatures or higher humidity conditions will retard set times.
- Follow material instructions for preparation, use and placement.