High Strength Anchoring Epoxy
High Strength Anchoring Epoxy is a two-component epoxy compound that cures to an exceptionally strong, hard product. This unique formulation provides an excellent balance of mixability and flow without run-out to allow for the fastening and anchoring of both vertical and horizontal fixtures into masonry.
- Extended working time
- Exceptionally strong and hard once cured
- Solvent-free with no volatile components
- Will not shrink upon curing
- Anchoring and bonding applications
- Grouting dowel bars for concrete repairs
- Filling holes, pits and cracks
Visit our Blogs:
Availability of products may vary by region.