Fast Setting Cement Patcher
Fast Setting Cement Patcher is a preblended, fast setting mixture of special cementitious materials, additives and sand. Sets in 20 minutes. Use for the rapid repair of concrete or masonry substrates.
- High strength 5,000 psi
- Sets in 20 minutes
- Applications 1/4” to 2” in thickness
- Open to foot traffic in 4 hours and vehicular traffic in 24 hours
- Interior/exterior applications
- Horizontal and vertical
- Rapid repair of cracks in concrete slabs, driveways or sidewalks
- Repair broken concrete steps without using forms
- Concrete overlays
- Large masonry crack repairs
Visit our Blogs:
- Why do concrete slabs crack?
- Part One: What Causes Concrete Cracks & How Do I Minimize Them?
- Part Two: What Causes Concrete Cracks & How Do I Minimize Them?
- Common Concrete Repair Problems and Solutions
- Bonding to Existing Concrete
Availability of products may vary by region.