Fast Setting Concrete Mix
Sakrete Fast-Setting Concrete Mix is a preblended fast setting mixture of special cementitious materials, sand and coarse aggregate. For projects where a rapid set is needed to allow for same day use. For setting posts and poles without mixing or bracing. For slab placement where concrete thickness exceeds 2”.
- High Strength 4,000 psi
- Full depth applications 2” or greater
- Ideal for structural applications requiring a small volume of concrete
- Rapid setting in approximately 1/2 hour resulting in same day use
- Setting fence posts
- Driveways, slabs, patios, walkways
- Structural applications requiring a small volume of concrete
Visit our Blogs:
- Concrete Mixes 101: Which Mix Should You Use for Your Project?
- Setting Basketball Poles and Mail Box Posts
- How Much Concrete Do I Need?
- Placing Concrete in Hot or Cold Weather
- Tackle These 3 Outdoor Projects with Sakrete®
Availability of products may vary by region.