- Concrete & Sand Mix
- Post Setting - Round Post
- Post Setting - Square Post
- Filling a Round Hole (For Post Supports) and Filling Sakrete Form Tubes
- Polymeric Sand/Paver Set/Perma Sand
- US Cold Patch
- All Weather Black Top Patch
- Maximizer Post Setting - Round Post
- Maximizer Post Setting - Square Post
- Maximizer Filling a Round Hole and Filling Sakrete Form Tubes
- Mortar Mix
- Surface Bonding Cement
- Top'n Bond & Flo-Coat
- B-1 Leveler
Calculated results will reflect how many bags are needed for Block and Brick.
Enter the number of bricks (8" x 2" x 4") or blocks (8" x 8" x16") in the box below that you plan to use for your project. The calculator will then tell you the number of bags you need based on the different size of bags we carry.
This calculator is based on a 3/8" mortar joint. All yields are approximate and do not include an allowance for waste, uneven subgrade or any other variations from the joint size and brick and block sizes noted above.